Thursday, January 19, 2012

Internship Readiness

-Which of these skills do you anticipate you’ll get to display first?
 I hope to display my trouble shooting skills first. I'm very efficient at realizing a problem, finding the source of the problem, and using the entirety of my skill set to fix the problem and make sure it does not happen again.
-What is one question you have at the front of your mind as you approach internship?
The big question I have is whether or not the company is hiring. I would love nothing more than to get a full-time job out of this internship, and it would be so great to get that at my actual internship since my superiors already know my skills, and I'm already acquainted with all of my fellow colleagues.
-What kind of office environment do you hope to work in?
I would love to work at a casual environment like Twitter or Mozilla. Though I enjoy wearing professional attire, I'm just much more comfortable in cargo pants and a t-shirt. I believe that comfortability plays a key role in work output. 
-How do you plan to stand out while at your internship?
I plan on being the guy that will do absolutely any extra work needed to help increase productivity. If there's any extra task that requires doing asap, I will always volunteer myself to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment