Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My High School Experience

     My experience in high school left a lot to be desired. It was filled with missing teachers, slacking substitutes, unruly children, and classes constantly being cut, just to name a few. During senior year, I had a Spanish2 class that didn't have a teacher the entire year. Every day, we had a new sub. All I did in that class was play cards with my friends, and get an A. It was absolutely ridiculous. The lack of staff was not the only problem with that school. The children there weren’t the most well behaved bunch. Fights would break out constantly, so often to where there would be about three cops patrolling the school at all times. Also, there were little to no extra classes available. It reached the point to where it was basically just History classes, Science classes, Math classes, Government and Economics, and Spanish.  One could probably blame all this pandemonium on the immediate area the school was located in, but I believe that the real problem was the fact that being located in Vallejo really gave it no hope at all.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment