Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Final Stretch

First fourteen weeks are down, and only seven short weeks to go. Everyone seems to be saying that these last seven weeks really focus on internship readiness. What does internship readiness mean you may ask. Well, I believe that it's just like any other promotion in a career. If a person in my situation is internship ready it means that they were given certain responsibilities to upkeep as well as a set attitude and demeanor that must be present at all times.

I believe that I am internship ready, an I'm not the only one. Both of my evaluations were extremely positive and assuring of my skills and attitude. The only piece of "negative" feedback in my evaluations was to just keep performing the exact way that I was an am, and I will continue to do so. I will continue this by helping myself as well as my colleagues around me, being as punctual as possible, being accountable an responsible as possible, and always keeping a positive attitude. If I keep up the way I've been for the last fourteen weeks (and I'm sure I will), then I should have no problem in the transition into my internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment